Valve-Trek is a revolutionary device designed to study the fine-scale behavior of bivalves.
Valve-Trek includes an accelerometer and magnetometer and can be integrated with sensors to record the temperature and the depth (up to 400 meters). While the accelerometer can help to identify the activity of bivalves, the magnetometer can be used to measure the opening of valves.
Valve-Trek can record continuously for several weeks, 24/7. Highly customizable to be used with a wide range of species.
- Very small size from 22x13x8mm and weight from 3.5 grams with waterproof casing (up to 400 meters depth)
- Very long duration: a 4.5g device can last up to 60 days at 25hz
- Acceleration frequency from 1 to 100 Hz with a range from -1 +1 G to -16 +16 G
- Resolution of accelerometers at 8 or 10 bit
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- High sensitivity pressure sensor available (TDR)
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues