The Gipsy 6 is a miniature GPS data logger with accurate energy management. The small size of the Gipsy 6 makes it suitable for applications where weight and dimensions are critical. This makes this GPS a good choice for a wide range of animals. In the smallest configuration, the Gipsy 6 weight only 1.5g for 15 days of recording. Gipsy 6 is fully customizable to be used in a wide range of aquatic and terrestrial animals.
- Small size, from 11x6x4 mm and 0.85 g without battery
- Very low power consumption
- Available with waterproof casing resistant up to 300 meters depth
- Easy to program, full schedulable and with start delay
- Record positions from 5 fix/sec to larger time intervals up to minutes and hours
- Possibility to program different daily intervals with different fix rate and/or switching off. The time schedule can also vary during the week from day to day.
- Data delivered in txt and kml, directly visible on Google Earth
- Can be mounted on lightweight collars (<5g) and backpacks (from 1.5g) for small and medium-size animals
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues