The Gipsy 5 is a small GPS data logger with accurate energy management. This makes this GPS a good choice for a wide range of animals. In the smallest configuration, the Gipsy 5 weight only 2.5g with a very small battery for 15 days of recording. Gipsy 5 is fully customizable to be used in a wide range of aquatic and terrestrial animals.
- Small size, from 17x12x4 without battery
- 1.4g without battery, 3g with the smallest battery able of up to 7 days of recording (1fix/10 minutes)!
- Very low power consumption: 7 mAh in high-resolution mode (TPM mode, 1 fix/sec), even lower in power saving modes (lower time resolution)
- Available with waterproof casing resistant up to 300 meters depth
- Available with internal or external antenna
- Easy to program, full schedulable and with start delay
- Record positions from 5 fix/sec to larger time intervals up to minutes and hours
- Possibility to program up to 4 different daily intervals with different fix rate and/or switching off. The time schedule can also vary during the week from day to day.
- Data delivered in txt and kml, directly visible on Google Earth
- Can be mounted on lightweight collars (<5g) and backpacks (from 3.5g) for small and medium-size animals
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues