The Axy-Trek Remote is a small data logger with GPS, a tri-axial accelerometer and Remote data download via UHF up to 2 Km. The Axy-Trek Remote can record a large amount of different behavioral data at once, allowing a new range of behavioral studies. Fully schedulable device to meet a wide range of research needs. Several sensors can be included in this device such as pressure/temperature, light and dry/wet.
The Axy-Trek Remote is highly customizable to meet all possible research needs, and be used in a wide range of species. Available with a high-efficiency solar panel.
Available with wire or internal antenna.
Available with a stand-alone base station (https://www.technosmart.eu/base-station-for-remote-devices/).
- Small size from 24x14x10 mm and weight 9 g with waterproof
- Waterproof casing durability guarantee up to 40 atm (400 meters depth)
- UHF data download up to 2 Km
- GPS activated by activity sensor (user configurable)
- Fully schedulable GPS
- Acceleration frequency from 1 to 100 Hz with resolution from 1 to 8 g.
- Start delay
- GPS switch on/off when in the water
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- Available with high-efficiency solar panel
- Available with a different type of attachment
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues