Axy 5 XS is the evolution of Axy 4 with several improvements: it includes now a magnetometer and has the possibility to fully schedule the recording sessions. Now you can prolong the battery life and record only when is needed.
The small size of the Axy 5 XS makes it suitable for applications where weight and dimensions are critical.
Axy 5 XS measures the acceleration of the body along three axes and that allows you to characterize different behavioural patterns and estimate energy expenditure.
The Axy 5 XS accelerometer can record continuously for several weeks, 24/7 if you do not set a schedule. Highly customizable to be used with a wide range of species.
Available with a pressure sensor for flying and marine animals (TDR; up to 300 meters depth). The device also includes a temperature sensor.
- Extremely small size from 15x10x4mm and weight from 1.7g with splash-proofing
- Very long duration: a 2g device can last up to 20 days at 25hz
- Fully schedulable recording: date, time, and frequency to save battery
- Acceleration frequency from 1 to 100 Hz with a range from 1 to 8G
- 12 bits acceleration resolution
- Magnetometer recording frequency from 1 Hz
- Available with a waterproof casing
- Can be mounted on lightweight collars (<5g) and backpacks (from 2.0g) for small and medium-sized animals
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- High sensitivity pressure sensor available
- Solar panel available
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues