Axy 4 XS is the smallest and most efficient Accelerometer datalogger in the market. The small size of the Axy 4 XS Accelerometer makes it suitable for applications where weight and dimensions are critical.
The Axy 4 XS accelerometer can record continuously for several weeks, 24/7. Highly customizable to be used with a wide range of species.
Axy 4 XS measures the acceleration of the body along three axes and that allows you to characterize different behavioral patterns and estimate energy expenditure.
The device also includes a temperature sensor. Available with a pressure sensor (TDR; up to 300 meters) for flying and marine animals.
- Extremely small size from 15x10x4mm and weight from 1.7g with splash-proofing
- Very long duration: a 2g device can last up to 20 days at 25hz
- Acceleration frequency from 1 to 100 Hz with a range from -1 +1 G to -16 +16 G
- Resolution of accelerometer at 8 or 10 bits
- Available with a customizable waterproof casing
- It can be mounted on lightweight collars (<5g), backpacks and harness (from 2.0g) for small and medium-sized animals
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- High sensitivity pressure sensor available (TDR)
- Solar panel available
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues