Click here to check the differences between the Gipsy-4 SB and the Gipsy-4, Click here
- Compact size, only 35x19x4mm.
- 5.5g without battery
- Especially designed for Seabirds
- Easy to program to record positions adjustable from 1 fix/sec (high resolution mode) to larger time intervals up to minutes and hours
- Possibility to program up to 4 different daily intervals with different fix rate and/or switching off. The time schedule can also vary during the week from day to day.
- Very low power consumption: 15 mAh in high resolution mode (TPM mode, 1 fix/sec), 0.2-10 mA in power saving modes (lower time resolution)
- Data delivered in four formats including *.kml, directly visible on Google Earth
- rechargeable batteries of user-defined capacity
- USB-to-RS232 USB data cable
- CD-ROM with Gipsy Software
(for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows7, x86 and x64 architecture)