Axy-Trek is the latest device by TechnoSmart, the first datalogger including a GPS, an accelerometer,
and both a pressure and temperature sensor (TDR).
It summarizes the technical features of our latest dataloggers, GiPSy-5 and Axy-3, in a unique product.
The new Axy-Trek can record a large amount of different behavioural data at once, allowing a new range of behavioural studies.
- The accelerometer collects data continuously, and can record at 10 to 100Hz for up to 80 days.
- The pressure and temperature sensors (TDR) have a recording frequency of 1Hz.
- The GPS, that can be switched on/off by the activity sensor can be configured to record from 1 fix/sec to 1 fix/week
The Axy-Trek has a new activity/inactivity sensor, that automatically switches on/off the GPS if a certain threshold of movement (user configurable) is reached.
- Size: 36x22x10mm
- 6g including battery
- Hybrid product including GPS + Accelerometer + pressure + temperature (TDR)
- Soon available the 9D version with magnetometer and gyroscope
- Customizable GPS fix rate (1/sec to 1/week) and accelerometer frequency (10-100Hz)
- Very low power consumption
- GPS activated by activity sensor (user configurable)
- USB data cable for communication
- User friendly software for configuration and data downloading
With a 300 mAh battery and GPS at a fix rate every 5 minutes can record for
- 17 days with accelerometer at 10 Hz
- 15 days with accelerometer at 25 Hz
- 8 days with accelerometer at 50 Hz
- 4 days with accelerometer at 100 Hz