AGM is a miniaturized tri-axial accelerometer datalogger with magnetometer, gyroscope and temperature sensors. The accelerometer measures the acceleration of the body along with three directions and allows you to characterise different behavioural patterns or calculate energy expenditure. The magnetometer and gyroscope allow researchers to collect information about the orientation and movement direction of the study animal at high frequency. The device also includes a temperature sensor.
AGM can record continuously for several weeks, 24/7. Highly customizable to be used with a wide range of species.
Available with pressure sensor (for flying and marine animals;TDR).
- Very small size from 22x13x10mm and weight from 4.5g with waterproof casing (up to 60 meters depth).
- Acceleration frequency from 1 to 100 Hz with a range from 1 to 8G.
- 8 or 16 bits recording.
- Available with different attaching types
- Can be mounted on lightweight collars (<10g) and backpacks (from 6.0g) for a wide range of animals.
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- High sensitivity pressure sensor available
- Solar panel available
** All our devices come with Software and data cable for communication included in the price
*** Al our products have a warranty of 2 years against production issues